Music Together con Italiano
Cantiamo, Balliamo e Suoniamo Insieme! (Let’s sing, dance, and play together!)
Your WHOLE FAMILY under one registration! JOIN US!
Are you of Italian heritage and wish you spoke the language? Are you from an Italian speaking household and want to reinforce your child’s Italian language learning? Are you simply curious about the Italian language?
Then Music Together con Italiano is for you!
Music Together con Italiano is a great class for Italian-American families who live in a bilingual household or for those who are looking to brush up or learn a little Italian. Appropriate for all levels, this class gives your child (newborn-5), exposure to the beautiful Italian language in a fun, accessible way!
Music Together con Italiano weaves the current Music Together mixed-ages collection featuring traditional folk songs from around the world with an extra emphasis on Italian language and culture. Many of the songs in the Music Together curriculum are translated into Italian on the CD, Songbook and App, and full song lyric translations are provided for registered families. This is the same curriculum used by Music Together families in Italy!
Your native Italian teacher, Mariana J. Rigel, who was a Music Together Center Director in Italy for 5 years and taught the Italian curriculum to hundreds of families in Italy, will lead you through songs and chants in Italian, supporting your child in their language and musical development.
Cantiamo, Balliamo, Suoniamo Insieme! (Let's sing, dance, and play together!)
That’s the GroovyBabyMusic difference!
Included for families in Music Together con Italiano Online:
- Songbook and CD collection (Bilingual in Italian and English) sent directly to your home
- Download of Songbook and all songs and chants from latest collection, including song selections in Italian
- “Music and Your Child” parent guide on early childhood music development outlining the research behind the program (available in Italian and English)
- Hello Everybody App
- 9 weeks of 30-minute ZOOM live interactive classes with your teacher at a scheduled day and time, so you can connect with classmates and meet new friends
- Recording of the live ZOOM class sent to your email in case you miss a class or want to repeat a session, so you can enjoy the lesson again at your convenience
- Access to the GroovyBabyMusic private Facebook group, which includes mini-video check-ins and a variety of enriching and fun activities from GroovyBabyMusic teachers. (see description below)
- Downloadable coloring pages relating to the latest collection in Italiano to reinforce language learning
About The GroovyBabyMusic Private Facebook Group
Go Beyond Music Classes! Our private Facebook group keeps our families connected and engaged with fun extras and enriching activities!
This includes events and special series, both recorded and live, such as:
- Live Concerts
- Instrument Making Workshops
- Hip Picnic Singalongs (see a sample)
- Music Education 101
- Storybook Singalongs
- Lullaby Chill Outs
- Viva La Música
- Songwriting 101
- Instrument Hangouts
- and MORE!
Learn more here