Music Together: Sing, Jam, Move & Groove!
GroovyBabyMusic offers Music Together Online, the very best research-based, internationally recognized early childhood music program for kids, now available from the comfort of your own home! The developmentally appropriate early childhood music curriculum strongly emphasizes and facilitates adult involvement, including the songbook and CD both mailed to you, and available to download for your convenience, so you get the most out of your class experience.
With Music Together Babies (newborn-8 months) A Swingin' Start! the materials and activities are specially designed for this unique stage of development. The teacher will lead the parent(s) so you can bond with your baby, as you engage in each enriching and fun activity from the comfort of your home.
With Music Together Mixed-Age (newborn-age 4) Get Jammin'! the materials and activities are geared for the whole family to join together. Toddlers and Preschoolers have fun following along with the teacher and enjoying downloadable activities. The special guide “Babies in a Mixed-Age Class” gives parents the tools they need to get the most out of the class experience (and beyond) with their newborn.
With Music Together Big Kids® (age 4-6) Keep Groovin'! the activities are adapted to engage your big kid but siblings are welcome. The specialized teacher engages with the kids, teaches musical concepts, and interacts with them in age-appropriate music exercises like introducing notation, and playing rhythm patterns! Kids' ideas and suggestions are incorporated to make learning fun!
Included for families in Music Together Online:
- Songbook and CD collection sent directly to your home
- Download of Songbook and all songs and chants from latest collection
- “Music & Your Child” parent guide on early childhood music development outlining the research behind the program
- Hello Everybody App
- 9 weeks of 30-minute ZOOM live interactive classes with your teacher at a scheduled day and time so you can connect with classmates and meet new friends
- Recording of the live ZOOM class sent to your email in case you miss a class, or want to enjoy the lesson again at your convenience
- Access to the GroovyBabyMusic Private Facebook Group, which includes a variety of enriching and fun activities from GroovyBabyMusic teachers (see description below)
- Downloadable & printable coloring pages relating to the latest collection
Included: Free Access to Our Private Facebook Group
Go Beyond Music Classes! Our private Facebook group keeps our families connected and engaged with fun extras and enriching activities!
This includes events and special series, both recorded and live, such as:
- Live Concerts
- Instrument Making Workshops
- Hip Picnic Singalongs (watch a sample)
- Music Education 101
- Storybook Singalongs
- Lullaby Chill Outs
- Viva La Música
- Songwriting 101
- Instrument Hangouts
- Learn more here